Tuesday, December 26, 2006

How California does Christmas



I thought this would make people at home jealous. Really look at all that green grass, ha ha and the lawn is all done up. Jess and I were driving through a neighborhood and I pulled over to take some pictures. See how they even put fake snow on top of it? Its cute I think.


OH and its BEEN COLD here!! Serious I have been so spoiled but the other day I had ICE on my window!! 3 years I have NEVER seen ice here in California. Its been a bit cold but we are finally back to 73 degrees. Its nice.
Oh and I have been meaning to drive around (actually I may do that tonight) to get pictures of decorated palm trees.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats like a NZ christmas, all that green grass! Enjoy

Sandy said...

I love the pictures and seeing what Christmas weather looks like out there.

Patty said...

We didn't have snow for Christmas this year either (which is not the norm, and not appreciated), and at least your grass is a pretty Christmas green. Our grass is yucky "I don't know what color brown that is, but it is not festive in any way, shape, or form" color. It has been depressive to look outside, but now that Christmas is gone it had better not snow so I don't have to deal with that when I want to run outside. Never happy am I?

Anonymous said...

Decorated palm trees. I can't wait to see those!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010