Friday, December 01, 2006

Ok OMG!


So my friend Jessica got mugged the other night.
Well not really but yes really
She was sitting in her car listening to music and this guy comes to her door with a screwdriver and tells her hes going to stab her give him her money.
She tells him she does not have money.
He asks for her purse.
She tells him she does not have a purse (which is true)
He steals her cell phone and then tells her to give him her keys or hes going to cut her.
Then she loses it grabs the screwdriver and chases the guy through the parking lot screaming at the top of her chasing him with his own screwdriver. he got away in a van that was waiting for him
How scary.
Really scary shit.
Shes ok just a little rattled and P.I.S.S.E.D. but shes going to live.
So the cops can not really do anything but can you believe that??

If she ever sees that guy again I am worried about what she'll do to him

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's totally insane. i'm glad your friend is okay. i kind of pity the potential mugger.

what's wrong with this world?

CruiserMel said...

OMG, I sorta had one of those experiences once. (too many "one"s in that sentence) Either way - once I saw a gal fighting over her purse in the grocery store parking lot on a rainy night, and something took over in my body and I attacked him with my $10 WalMart umbrella. Which bent into 8 pieces, incidentally. But he got away with the purse (at least it wasn't her or my life) but I stood there and yelled (not kidding): "Write this down: XXX-XXX!!!! Someone write this down - XXX-XXX!" because I knew I wouldn't remember the license plate. Apparently someone actually wrote it down and Mr. Purse Snatcher is sitting in Dallas, County Jail. Thankyaverymuch.

Hope your friend is okay. What a hassle. F'n thieves. Get a job, man.

Anonymous said...

Your friend is my hero. Get pushed, push back harder. If she would have given in, it could have turned out much worse.

Anonymous said...

Good for your friend. I find it hard to believe that the police can't do anything though - especially if she got a tag number or something.

Dead man walking said...

Dayum. Glad she's okay. I live in fear of that happening to my loved ones...scary.

DIDJA MISS ME? I'M BACK!!!

Sandy said...

Wow!! I'm glad she didn't get hurt. Too bad she didn't have a stun gun or something she could have zapped him with.

Anonymous said...

Good on her! But risky move, i guess adrenaline took over.

Kelli said...

Your friend is totally cool. Totally cool.

I wish I was brave.

Elmwood said...

oh my god she is my hero!!!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010