Saturday, December 16, 2006

List of things to do today

* Finish Christmas cards- Still procrastinating about this
* Go to bank- Check
* Switch cell phones- Long Story but no check
* Mail care package- 12 lbs Care package is in the mail
* Re-print CD and mail to cousin (with pictures from when she was here)- need to wait till someone more computer savy than me gets home to burn CD
* Try NOT to buy shoes- Tried on shoes and did not purchase
* Figure out what to get the hubby- He says I am hard to shop for (yeah right)
* Find organizers for shoes- Did not want to enter Walmart hell or Target hell today

2 comments:

T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO... least you have STARTED your X-mas cards... I didn't even buy mine yet! LMAO

Hubby was easy for me this year- I went a bit overboard actually. he better live up to my number damn him! LMAO WAIT, sorry it is the thought that counts right... as long as it counts correctly! LOL

Anonymous said...

kapai for only TRYING on but not PURCHASING shoes...you're gonna kick this thing I can feel it (prob with ur new shoes, but still, ur kicking it!)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010