Sunday, December 03, 2006

Girls night out


Well I still drink with the best of them. Jess and I went out last night and had a blast!! We only went to this little pool hall that was a bit of a dive and we were the youngest people there but we made the best of it.
It was so much fun, we did a few shooters drank a couple of drinks. Made fun of the ladies dancing with visions of "thats us in 20 years" And we laughed! My goodness we laughed. It was such a nice night. We even shot some pool. The first game we did good and sort of looked like we new what we were doing, but the second game... yeah lets just say all the pretty balls just bounced all over the place....
My body was SORE this morning and it took me a little longer to get outta bed but it was worth it.
The last time I laughed like that I was on the phone with Salinna and I was laughing so hard I was crying and the hubby came to see if I was ok I was so giggly.
Pictures to come

4 comments:

Sam said...

Oh pictures! Yay!

Hollz said...

sounds like fun, I guess dives arent that bad afterall eh, well as long as you have a good friend with you of course...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast. Sometimes "dives" are the best places to hang out.

Kelli said...

I came back for the drunken hot girl pics...where are they? :)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010