Thursday, December 21, 2006

Fun times and getting caught!!!

Not that kind of caught!! (sickos..lol)

SO funny, so I am at work, its a few days before a 4 day weekend. I am

Thinking I am being pretty smart and working through most of my tasks Quickly and efficiently and I am about to reward myself with a little post or maybe a sneak peak at some blogs.

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS SITE IT’S A SITE THAT IS PERSONAL IN NATURE AND CAN NOT BE USED DURING BUSINESS HOURS!! (note the BOLD)

THIS ATTEMPT WILL BE LOGGED TO THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR AS WELL AS ALL FUTURE ATTEMPTS!!

So I sit there thinking that someone from IT is about to come down and slap me on the wrist for my wrong doing. I should just confess. I have issues. I must blog daily. I must read blogs daily, if I do not I will be really sick. Or something will happen to someone and I will not be there to give my opinion or advice and I LOVE the comments and I love to comment (even if you do not want to here it) Mental note to self **no blogging at work**

So about this picture...

Yep those are my feet. And yes that’s an adult onesie!! ha ha

Laugh all you want but I love my full feet pj's, they are just like the ones your babies wear. My hubby always laughs when I wear them and calls me a little kid. And its been SO friggin cold here!!

True story about the onesie: Not this one I have a pink one too (yes I HAVE 2) I loved it so much I bought matching ones for my friends last time I went home and I have the pictures to prove it.

What strange confessions do you have? Do you have an adult onesie? Ha ha I am a freak I know this....


12 comments:

CruiserMel said...

Do you really wear that around your husband? And he still speaks to you? That's completely priceless! That's what I want. Wahhhhh.

Let's see - what do I have that I can confess.......oh yeah, I have a collection of animal slippers. And by collection, I mean obsession. One time I forgot to put on real shoes and wore my Cat In The Hat slippers to the 7-11 at midnight. Their huge! What's so funny is that no one seemed to notice, or not until I was out of ear-shot. Hee.

CruiserMel said...

THEY'RE, not their. Dammit, 4th grade grammer class.

Anonymous said...

An "adult onesie"?

No, not only do I not own one, but I'm not sure I have ever even seen one before.

Anonymous said...

Where do I get me some of those? I've been looking and can't find any for adults!

Random Musings said...

cruisermel- my grammar is ALWAYS bad..did you know you spelled grammar wrong? (that or you are Canadian because thats how we spell it.
YES I do wear it around the hubby, he always laughs at me. BUT ITS SO COMFY and WARM...

RWA- I'll post pics of 3 of us in them..yeah they are pretty funny

Dixie- I live in CALI and I actually looked for them for 3 years (it was always on my wish list!) and then by chance I found them at Mervyns, about 2 years ago. I keep looking because soon I am going to need new ones...lol

Anonymous said...

is there no end to your madness?

CruiserMel said...

Aw, mannnnnnn, I actually spelled grammar/er wrong? I KNEW I should've repeated 4th grade.

Another question while I'm here: and you actually get "some" from him when you wear the onesie? (did I misspell onesie? onsie? offsie?)

T-girl said...

I WANT ONESIES FOR ME!!!! Seriously!!! WHERE did you find them???? I am not joking I have been DYING to find them for myself, the baby always looks so cute in them and she looks so warm and comfy I want some too!

Kelli said...

I think I would freak out in those. I mean..Im thinking about them and Im thinking that my feet would get claustrophobic. Like maybe they are used to air...

I dont do anything childish anymore..Im a complete grownup now. (yeah whatever)

Anonymous said...

i sometimes wear a revolting blue dressing gown round the house, its all dirty and hairy from the cat. I love it. Its totally gross.

Anonymous said...

Im a perfectly normal person so I dont have an secret wierd confessions to make.... ;)

Patty said...

I had one for many years, until that is, I got old enough that I couldn't hold it long enough to get that damn thing off in time if you get my drift... Now it is up to you to decide if I am making up the last part, or if the last part is my confession.

I REALLY did have an adult onsie when I was your age, and it was pink as well. One year I sewed on a tail and used it for a Halloween costume, and one year I added a pacifier and baby bonnet and volia...instant costume! Yup! I really got my moneys worth out of that article of clothing!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010