Thursday, December 14, 2006

BLOGGER BETTA SUCKS ASS!!

Serious.
All you traders that have switch WILL NOT LET ME COMMENT.
I feel like the kid in the corner eating paste, I see it all going on, I want to join in the fun but blogger will not let me!!

Shit.

Now what do I do when I can not comment on peoples blogs? Do I turn my blog in to a "look for your comments" blog.

Shit. And I thought it was just the other day, then yesterday, and TODAY TOO!! BETTA SUCKS ASS!!

sniff sniff..i'll just sit here and sulk. See I love getting comments, and I love to comment and now that has been taking away.... Bastards

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

very strange. I have not had any problems posting or commenting. now, watch me start, hehe.

Sandy said...

I didn't switch to beta but I did register a google account and now I have to type in my e-mail address and password to leave a comment on the beta blogs. Why won't it let you switch over if you want to?

Anonymous said...

found this on blogger's known issues page:

"Logging in with an old Blogger account to post a comment on the new Blogger is giving a “please try again later” error. Until we fix this, it may work to log in first at http://www.blogger.com/login.g, and then go to the comments page on the new version of Blogger in beta."

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's made a mess of things. :-(

CruiserMel said...

And I thought it was just me. Beta blows. I'm glad I didn't switch. I wonder if those people can switch back.

j.sterling said...

i'm sure they'll fix it in no time.. but i can't fucking comment either! it;s annotying!

Anonymous said...

Switch. You'll be fine. It's painless, I promise.

T-girl said...

It appears to be working agian... an logging into my blogger account is not helping in the least... bastards! LMAO

Boobless Brigade Master said...

I refuse to switch. I hate change. Especially changes that involve kinks and bugs that still need to be worked out and killed.

Anonymous said...

bummer baby. I totally love beta. it's way faster and the emails it sends that someone has posted a comment now tells me which post they commented on.

even my gmail account looks snazzier. though, I can't for the life of me recall what is different. I may be lying about that one. bah!

Anonymous said...

I'm now loving the beta also ... come on over to the dark side lady!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010