Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!!

I love this holiday. Jessica and I have been shopping for the last 2 days. The malls have been crazy but there are some really great sales going on.
We are doing the traditional Christmas eve diner tomorrow night. Yep we go to TGIF. Yeah me the hubby and the BIL, and Jessica are going for dinner. We have done it for the last 3 years so its a bit of a tradition (this is the first year for Jess cause shes not going home and is alone)...

We were at the mall yesterday and we were walking behind a police officer, because the malls we SO busy we were stuck behind him so I say loud enough for him to hear me "Come on, Jess lets go shop lift in this store!" Jessica was worried we were going to get arrested, we were both in stitches the cop just laughed and waved... It does not take much to amuse me some times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

shopping for me this year has not been as fun as yours. i'm envious!

merry christmas eve!

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Heh heh. I knew there was something I loved about you! I mean besides the fact that you're a shoe whore sister!
I love your sense of humor.
That is so something I'd have done with my daughter as well:)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010