Monday, December 11, 2006

ITS SO PRETTY!!

Do you like? I love my new design, done by none other than our own Danke Shane, actually by his "side" business that he just whips up customs blogs for a low, low price of $15!!! You can not get better deal than that!! Check out his custom site HERE (thankful plugg **smootches!!**)
Just wait hes doing my Photoblog too!!! I am so spoiled!!!
Stay tunned we will be tweaking it a bit here and there.

Actually email sent to Shane while he was in the mist of creating my blogs for me. (oh and just to add about my psychic abilities I had a dream the blog he did for me had shoes on it, but he was already done and thats the theme he used. Weird?)

This is what I sent to him

"I LOVE IT . But some of the shoes are ugly..lol Can we change it?"

16 comments:

Cristina said...

Ooooh, I LOVE it. The shoe theme is a great choice. Congrats on the new look!

Dead man walking said...

Okay, changed it a bit and muted the shoes..I AM a guy after all...not well versed on women's shoe styles ;)

Kelli said...

I love it! It is so Random...so pretty!! So if you change that does it keep all of your old posts and stuff? Or do you have to redo everything? I totally need something new..mine makes me kind of sick now..Im tired of looking at it!

Shane - you did a great job!

CruiserMel said...

Diggin' it. I actually thought I'd hit the wrong blog and gone a digit off, but then again, you can't do that in "favorites". Like it.

Anonymous said...

love it. love it. love it!

Anonymous said...

I LURVE IT!!! Looks sooo purretty.

The shoes rock? are you kidding?!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I LOVE it! This so fits you girl! LOL, I think he did a wonderful job!

Hollz said...

Very nice, i wanted to change my blog to but im not paying 15$$ (im a cheapie) anyways looks awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is very nice. Well done, shane.

Anonymous said...

I love it!

coffeygirlb said...

Love it girl. Shoes make everything better, huh!!!

Mermaid Melanie said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shoes...

drool

Anonymous said...

Very nice, and I like the shoes in the header at least. Nice change!

Sandy said...

I like it!! I love the brightness of it.

T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO... you SO did not say some of the shoes were ugly did you? LOL Poor Shane! I love the look though- good job Shane!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh! shoes!

he did a really great job.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010