Saturday, December 09, 2006

Actual conversations with the hubby

Happens while standing in the closet.

Me "Wow, look I do have a cute red purse"

Him "Shit babe, you have so much shoes and purses you can not even keep track of all of it"

Me **Blink, Bats eyelashes and smiles**

A few minutes later

Him " I need new clothes. Its been forever since I have bought anything new, all these shirts are SO old"

Me "Yeah, you do need some new stuff, maybe we should go shopping and get us some new stuff"

Him ** blinks looks around overflowing closet shaking head*** "Yeah right you need more clothes"

Me "Well at least some more shoes"

4 comments:

coffeygirlb said...

Classic conversation! I have to MAKE my husband get new clothes. I've pretty much just started shopping for him and saying"here wear this" I want a cute red purse:)

coffeygirlb said...

Still waitin on those pics babe;)

Anonymous said...

He should have seen that one coming.

Mermaid Melanie said...

giggles. Yea, more shoes! makes the old clothes look new.

its a great argument!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010