Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New shoes!! From th hubby for Christmas!


So in the Christmas spirit, red shoes and green shoes. Oh and in my defense about my shoe "thing" I NEVER pay full price for shoes. EVER! And if I have to have them I wait till they go on sale (they always go on sale) And I only buy them IF I LOVE THEM! Serious, I am very picky when it comes to shoes. I am not saying they have to be practical because it is clear many of my shoes were only made to "look good" but you know after a few drinks who can tell?


Ha ha, I know like it seems like I have a lot and compared to some people I do. I even made My new friend Jess buy 2 sexy pairs of heels, I almost pouted when she also purchased what I like to call "Grandma" shoes. Or you know practical shoes.
I have compiled a list why I love shoes.

1. They never make me feel fat.

2. No matter what a cute shoe can cheer me up.

3. I LOVE to get compliments when I sport some cute shoes, I think maybe that's why I do it. I ALWAYS get compliments on my shoes. I think really the only reason they comment is because they are really thinking "Shit this girl is CRAZY teetering around in those things, she gonna break her freaking neck"

4. THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN TO SHOP FOR!!! There is a great pleasure in finding the BEST shoes in my size and on sale. Nothing beats it. (well nothing really but we are taking ONLY about shoes right?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How on Earth a woman can wear a shoe with a toe like that is beyond me.

T-girl said...

RUNNING TO MACY'S- I adore that green pair... the red one is cute also but... I have fat feet that are also big feet and that green pair would make them look SO cute! LMAO I love shoes also although I have been out of the loop for a bit since having my kid! LOL

Nice hull!

Patty said...

I know you are already on the DSW e-mailing list, but I had to make sure...You did get the word about the GREAT day after Christmas sale right? 30% off AND triple points for purchases that day. My youngest and I are saving up our pennies and can't wait.

P.S. I am extreamly jealous of your new red shoes. Nice gift giving hubby!

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes...to look at. I'm glad you'll ware them, because they're cute. But if the situation were reversed...not a chance. Give me comfort every day.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the green shoes.

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Mmmmmm. Red *AND* Green shoes.
Lucky girl.
Until I get over all this cancer crap that has seriously all but eliminated my shoe-whoreiness, if you will...
Mind if I live vicariously through you?
Please?
*Batting newly grown eye lashes*

Sandy said...

Both of those are pretty...I don't know how you wear them, though... I'd break my ankle or need to chop off my toes for the red pair!

B.D. said...

I like the red ones...burn the rest.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010