Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Oh Justin Timberlake

So after much thought and debate the tickets have been listed on EBAY.

I would LOVE to go to the show but then I got to thinking, its a Thursday night, in Anaheim (read**traffic hell**) I can not get the Friday off.

AND PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PAY $500 for them.

**sigh**

I am sure it would be a fabulous show and it would be fun and all but I just for some reason (and not just the money) do not think in my old age it would not be the thing to do.
I mean I can not even remember when I last stayed up past midnight and had to work the next day, and I Would not even be getting home till its time to shower and get to work

***SIGH****


I am sure I can see it all on the internet anyways. If it was going to be a HUGE venue (like Staples center) then I would go but its just a small show and its all general admission and I am not really up to running around with a bunch of screaming hormonal women all night

2 comments:

Battlerocker said...

A wise choice.

Laura said...

I don't know if I'd go see JT, but I have gone to work on no sleep after being at a concert hundreds of miles away the night before. You'll drag ass, but sometimes it's worth it.

Of course, $280 on ebay isn't bad either.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010