Sunday, August 13, 2006

What beats a princess



A British Airways passenger cabin was being served by an obviously
gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone into a good mood as he served them food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and
announced to the passengers,

"Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing this big
scary plane shortly lovely people, so, if you could just put up your trays, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well-dressed rather
exotic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines." he said, "I
asked you to raise your trazy-poo,

so the main man can pitty-pat us onto the ground."


She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a
Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat,

"Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you.
Tray-up, bitch."

**picture of "Dee Dee" (we call him Chris) at the Gay pride parade Ottawa, Ontario Canada 2001***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what an appropriate comment is...

1. That guy looks okay for trying to be a girl. Yay for him?

2. Funny story.

or

3. Who was the Princess?

GERBEN said...

LMAO! I loved the story!

Dead man walking said...

Hah! Excellent. Thanks for making my crappy Monday much better!

Battlerocker said...

Very funny story, but I'm curious too, which princess?

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010