Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Big baby!

And I mean that in the sweetest of ways.
The hubby and I have been together for almost 8 years now and I have NEVER seen him get sick. I mean in 8 years he has had the random belly ache or headache once in awhile but I can never recall him being sick, sick.
Last night was a doozy, I mean HE WAS SICK and I heard him puke (he'll be mad I blogged about it but hey its my blog)
At first all he complained of was a belly ache so I gave him gravol (US people anti vomit stuff we call it gravol in Canada) and I thought that would be good. He slept for about 1/2 hour then jumped up to sit on the toilet for about and hour. Then he slept and at 2am he jumps outta bed and begins the worst vomit session I have ever heard.
And I mean I CAN PUKE! Ask anyone, and for any reason really but it made me really scared to hear him do it. I cried.
And today I get to take care of him for a change. But hes such a baby about being sick!!
"baby my head hurts" (which I jumped in the car and made a trip to the grocery store because I have a WHOLE PHARMACY of drugs at the house (vicodin, soma, flexeril, tylenol with codeine, valium you name it) but no friggin just plain Advil or Tylenol)
"Baby, my legs hurt"
"baby I want some ice cream"
"baby why does my body hurt so bad?"
"baby I want some cheese burgers" (McDonalds of coarse he gets this from me, no matter how sick I have been when I start to feel better its always McDonalds cheese burgers)

Its a nice change really. I guess I can not complain, its fun really for him to need me for a change.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

I hope he feels better soon. And I hope you dont get whatever he has/had.

T-girl said...

LMAO! My Big J is the same way! He gets sick and stop the world, "baby, I..." LMAO I think it is kind of cute actually, but I have to tell you kind of annoying, especially when I get sick and he says, "you know you whine a lot, when I am sick you never know!" I want to scream, pardon me while I beg to differ and while I am at it get me a damn asprin would you... my head hurts again!" LMAO

Virginia Belle said...

aw, poor guy! that sounds awful! did you ever figure out what he had?

guys really are big babies when they are sick. i fed Repo (my most recent ex) mac and cheese like a baby bird one time.

since i'm such a smart ass, i baby-talked him the whole time. and i called him Baby Bird. He was totally annoyed, but too sick to do anything about it.

he would shoot me dead if he knew i told anyone that.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010