Sunday, August 27, 2006

Back from Vegas

And I have so many stories to tell. But lets face it I am SOOO tired and they are going to take time to write but I will write one later!!
To sum it up it was SO much fun, the show was AWESOME!!! I got drunk, I fell and hurt my knee and believe it or not its not even related to the times I got drunk. I gambled (and won!)
I will have fun pool stories.
But I leave you with this picture that Caroline sent me that is so FRIGGIN hilarious.


Do you think my jeans are too tight? (click to see full picture)

8 comments:

Kelli said...

I see that you are home in time for Big Brother tonight huh?

Im so glad you had fun..cant wait to hear all about it!

T-girl said...

Oh I am so glad you are back, I have missed you... oh and that you had a good time but still... I missed you! LOL I want to hear ALL about it, every last sordid detail... ok there are a few you can keep private but still I want to hear all!

Oh and THAT looks SO painful! OMG, you can see that outline of his... OMG! I hurt just looking at it and I am not a man. HOW could you not know that, HOW could you get them on! The logistics of it all just boggle my mind! LOL

GERBEN said...

So glad to hear you had a good time.

Um, you couldn't pay me enough money to click that picture and make it any BIGGER! Eeeeewwwwwww!

astrocoz said...

That is too funny!

Cindy N. said...

Oh my God!!!!! The jeans!!!! YUK!

~ Amanda X&O said...

The bf and I were just talking about Vegas, and perhaps making a trip next summer or the one after.


You'll have to give me the details so I know where to go and what to see when I'm there.

Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

ew. it's like he has a parasite in his pants.


hmmm...notify the board of education. all text books need to be changed. penis is now called parasite.

makes sense to me.

Sir Dirty Joke said...

couldnt even see a guy, my eyes were stuck on the girl! lol

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010