Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy FRIDAY!


So excited for the weekend. Not for any reason other than it’s the weekend and it means 2 days with no work. No thinking of work, no doing work, no knocking your head into walls about work..
AHH
And then that also means that only 2 more work days till out mini Vegas vacation that I am looking SO FORWARD TOO!!
I am excited to pull the blinds closed (for those who have never been to Vegas all the blinds in all the hotels have these HEAVY drapes that allow NO LIGHT WHAT SO EVER into the room so you can nap at ANY time of the day)
and stay in bed till noon.
Or sleep during the middle of the day and spend the night at a blackjack table…

6 comments:

GERBEN said...

Sounds like so much fun! One of these days I'm going to have to go to Sin City.

Kelli said...

Ohh..that sounds so nice..

While you are at it turn the AC down to 60 and get buried under the blankets...

m/p said...

man...think of me when youre there. ive been planning a trip to vegas for the longest time, but so far: NOTHING!

~ Amanda X&O said...

Have fun!!! You're so lucky, I would totally love to go there some day.

Battlerocker said...

I love the blinds in vegas. And I agree with Anne; run the AC till it bleeds.

Virginia Belle said...

so jealous....i'd looooove to visit Vegas. but instead of gambling, i would shop my fine little ass off.

i need to find some drapes like that.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010