Monday, June 26, 2006

WTF??

So I mentioned that we have moved. And the place we live in is really nice. It’s a great community, nice pool and gym overall a good safe place to live.

WHAT THE HELL!

This morning we have an "Official Notice" attached to our door.

What does it say?


"We have done a check of the Area and it appears that your patio is unsightly and a bit of an eyesore to the community of flow that we are looking to attain here at -------- apt complex name" (or something equally as bullshit as this and I am not even exaggerating)

Why you ask?

Because I have panty hose stung across the patio?

Are we ghetto styles and hanging our laundry out to dry and they are sick of looking at my negligees??

Are we letting the kids hang out in there panties all dirty and screaming, are we letting our dogs shit up all in the place?
( we have no kids or dogs and I WOULD NEVER OWN another pair of panty hose)

WHY are we so "Not uniformed"

BECAUSE WE HAVE 2 empty soda cans on the table on the PATIO?

WTF!!

Someone needs to get a life. I was almost tempted to go out and dump out the WHOLE garbage can of recycling.
I did not.
But serious people. They hire someone to "notice" these "flaws"
I mean who the hell is so INTERESTED in reporting that we have left 2 empty cans of soda on OUR patio, the place WE pay rent for?

Next thing you know they will be complaining about the amount of laundry we do or the length of OUR FRIGGIN SHOWERS.

Too funny if you ask me

8 comments:

Manblogger641 said...

I say put a Hibachi next to your front door and have a bike chained to your patio if you have one. That will cause someone a heart attack.

astrocoz said...

You have got to be kidding me! That is ridiculous...sounds like Irvine. You should take it upon yourself to put a Pink Flamingo in your flowerbed and a Garden Gnome on the patio.

Random Musings said...

Oh I am So thinking of great ideas to really "become and eyesore"
lol
I am so evil.

T-girl said...

You could always hang one of those hidious plastic vinal table cloth covers (make sure to appropriate the really old one's from your grandmother for true heartattack value) as a "window covering", then make sure all your plants are half dead, You could always make pretty covers for your furniture also out of those table covers.... they can not get mad becuase you have no taste. I can SEE that one at the courts... thier decorating style is horrendous so we evicted them! LMAO What jackasses!

Kelli said...

Dont forget one of those huge industrial size coffee cans that is full of kitty litter and ciggarette butts. If you cant find one I can send you my neighbors.

You see...if you moved here you could keep as many coke cans on the patio as you want. :)

m/p said...

my landlord called me bc someone complained about my patio area. i was really amazed and asked how the eff they could see the pation without coming into the front steps.

i had two bags of recycleables because the bins were full. i also let my landlord know that if this harassment kept up, i was going to show up at the meetings they have and let them have it.

needless to say, no one has bothered me again. i also made it a point to talk really loudly outside of my garage how effing nosy these assholes were and that they needed jobs or vibrators.

amen.

T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO at Creative... that is very creative. I will have to meantion vibrators the next time the overzealous religious nuts next door complain about something! LMAO

KB said...

LOL, this is more like it. I would put something so fugly out on my patio. Like a lawn gnome, is that how you spell it~it doesn't look right and eludes my brain right now.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010