Tuesday, June 13, 2006

DJ PERV



So I found out one of my good friends has been really sick and in the hospital for almost 2 weeks. He almost died. His Liver failed. And he will probably be mad I am writing this but too bad Bryan its my blog. He's ok now and out of the hospital
So with that being said if you are in the area they are having a fund raiser for him.

Location: SIN
380 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON
When: Thursday, June 15, 9:00pm

I hope all of you who know him will be able to make it out.
And have a drink for me!!

3 comments:

T-girl said...

Well I will not be there physically but in spirit! I will keep him and the event in my thoughts though. I am sorry he is so sick! :(

Kelli said...

I wish I was in the area..I would go..

Anonymous said...

A fund raiser at a bar for a guy who's liver failed. How genious??????? Doesn't drinking affect your liver?

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010