Friday, June 30, 2006

I am going to hell for sure now

Hey Girl:

I am feeling that I may be in your bad books or
something. I didn't receive any reply to my last
couple of emails. I know you moved and I emailed and
asked for your knew info because I wanted to call you
but no response. You were always my anchor on fathers
day and called faithfully but I haven't heard from
you.

If I have done something wrong please let me know as I
will try to fix it if possible. If I am just geting
old and paranoid let me know that too. I miss you very
much and just want to now you are ok.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I love you dearly, the old grey guy

I cried after reading this (and shhh Jen you can not tell him about this) This is from my dad. And those who know me and my dad hes not really a "sensitive" guy, so for him to write me this email he must REALLY be hurt.
How do you make this better?????
shit I am and ASS and I would like to just say I did not do it on purpose. My dad is great and I love him to death (it took awhile to get here).
I am an ass .. as she hangs her head low

***REVISION***
So I did what I could and tried to call and then when he was not home I sent him a 3 page email about how sorry I am and what he means to me as my dad.
And then I cried again, we have never been a HUGE family about talking about how we feel but for 1 minute I thought about what it would feel like if he did not call on my birthday, And that feeling sucks!!

6 comments:

j.sterling said...

tell him. tell him all of that. he is probably so hurt and you could end that immediately with 1 email! :)

Jonathan said...

I agree with jennster, tell him what you just wrote here.

T-girl said...

I totally agree! We have ALL done this to some extent, the only way out is to "confess our sins!" LOL Just be honest, say "Dad, I am SOOOO sorry! I am such a nob, this is what is going on in my life right now and I swear I had not realized I had neglected you and others. I love you very much dad and I feel horriable I have hurt you!" Or something similar! LOL
Either way hugs- T

Kelli said...

Oh babe..I am so sorry. I know that you are hurting.

But you will talk to him..you will apologize and you will get past this..and after your talk you guys will probably have a stronger relationship than you have before.

*hug*

KB said...

Damn that made me cry!!

Battlerocker said...

Wow. I feel for ya. That totally changed my day. I will be calling my parents shortly.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010