Tuesday, June 20, 2006


ha ha.. Not me but I did score some Dodger tickets for tonight. I am REALLY excited actually because they are doing so well this year. Hopefully it will be a good game. Not looking forward to the traffic to get there, but hey free tickets.
Oh and they are our Corporate season tickets so they are REALLY good tickets (field level). We usually give them away to our clients to kiss up but not tonight.. WEEHOO
And yes I will NOT be sitting in front of the TV watching the basketball game cause lets face it Miami is going to lose and then I can watch the NEXT game and watch Dallas win : )

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Good girl...go mavs..

Have fun!

j.sterling said...

NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!! GO DODGERS!

T-girl said...

LMAO! I love going to baseball games, they are a lot of fun to talk to people at! Good score!

GO DODGERS!

Anonymous said...

ahhh look at you lil miss sports chick?! Who knew?! LOL

Salinna
xox

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010