Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I cried today


For no real apparent reason either. I was driving to work and one of my mom's favorite country songs came on the radio (why it was on a country station I have no idea I think I may have been flipping)
Anyways it go me to thinking about missing home.
I miss my mom.
I miss my sister.
I miss Sal.
I miss Jamie and David (my brothers)
I miss my babies (Sal's babies really but serious who notices that stuff..lol)
I miss Sara (if she would EVER email me back)
I miss the bars (I know how can you miss THAT but I do)
I miss OTTAWA so strange I know.
I miss rain.
I miss weather that is not 100 friggin degrees (35-40 for you Canadians)
***sigh***

As soon as I get my green card back I am coming so you all better be prepared

3 comments:

T-girl said...

Awww!!!!! Hugs!!! As someone who has lived all over the world "I feel ya!" It is ok, you just cry all you want if it makes you feel better!!!!!

Kelli said...

Awh Random...that sucks..

KB said...

Ok that's it, I am out of here. Let me know when you go on a rant or something that won't make my eyes leak!!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010