Thursday, June 08, 2006

CUTEST kids ever!!

So these little cuties belong to my bestest friend ever.
ARE THEY NOT FREAKING GORGEOUS?
Hailey is almost 6 (she'll be 6 July 18) and Brody is 2 (he'll be 3 in August)
Salinna (these are her babies) she's the one who introduced the hubby and I and Brody was actually due on our wedding day (August 23) but the little darlin came early THANK GOODNESS cause there was no way SAl could not have been at our wedding!!!
I miss these kids so friggin much! (Oh and there mom too) I am already working on the "care package" for Haileys birthday. I am SO looking forward to seeing these little ones this fall. I worry so much being away if they know who I am or if they remember me.

2 comments:

j.sterling said...

LOL he looks SO little compared to her in the bottom pic! cuteness!

Kelli said...

They are adorable!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010