Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So this is how it is...


12 pounds in 3 weeks.. actually more 4 weeks.
I have issues people, I would be losing a lot more weight if I could bring myself to diet.
I would prefer to have my fingernails pulled off one by one then go on a diet, I would rather stand naked in public and have people point out my flaws, I would rather poop in front of the hubby than diet
Ok I have issues with diets. I always have. I just LOVE food too much, and I can not say no.
So to lose this weight (which would be more like 20 pounds if I could diet) I have been going to the gym almost 5 days a week. I have been stretching every day which is something that I really miss (used to be a gymnast) so its slow going.
I had a talk with one of my best girlfriends and we chatted about diets.
We had a good laugh, and when I say good laugh I mean we were laughing so hard that the hubby came in to check to see if I was OK.
See I have never really had body issues. I mean I always wish I could lose a few pounds but I have always been comfortable in my own skin. Well that was up to about 4 weeks ago when I thought "HOW THE HELL DID I GET TO THIS?"
I have a big ass. I always have but when I was talking to Sal we were laughing that I feel like if she saw me right now she would be like.
"What the HELL did you do? Did you swallow your husband??"
All jokes aside it’s a tough process. And I am learning as I go.
I have some of it to blame on the accident, because I had been limited to what I could do but now I have thrown caution to the wind and I am doing as much as I can without it hurting.
So 12 pounds down 120 more to go.. lol.. just kidding…
I have been perusing a few different blogs and when I get back the weight I was before the accident I will post more pictures. That and I am aiming for it to happen around my birthday and when the hubby buys me my new camera for my birthday then you are all in trouble!!
And if anyone has an success stories or advice.
Please let me know… trust me I need all the help I can get right now…lol...

4 comments:

Kelli said...

You know what? I have a big ass too. I am super skinny right now..but I still have a big ass. It is depressing. I cant get jeans to fit because they do the whole pokey out the back of my waist thing because I have to get them too big to fit my ass.

And whats worse..as soon as the sickness is gone the rest of body is going to match my ass. I have HORRIBLE eating habits right now. And I am using food to make me happy and I am kind of scared.

I went through a chubby phase in junior high and it scarred me.

I dont have advice..but you might save the advice you get because I guarantee I am going to be needing it in a few months.

(And..I know that you exaggerate everything..I know that you are still gorgeous and everything)

j.sterling said...

i have a big ass too.. really, i do. and i would like to lose 10 pounds. not much, but that's it. and to do that, i have to LITERALLY starve myself. like i can physically, NOT EAT MUCH. or i won't lose it. and it sucks. because i don't want to live that way. you know? and i wish i could be happy at the weight my body obviously wants to be at, but i don't like it. hell, i'd even be satisfied with 5 pounds to be honest.
but i hate working for it. i just want it to go off cause i said so. i get frustrated with dieting. because i want to just eat what i want and not live life depriving myself. it's truly mental. somedays i'm perfectly fine eating well, and others i'm like FUCK IT. it's not worth it. you know?
that's waht it is though- it's a mental battle more than anything else. and please dont' get me started on excercise. i think i hate that more than eating right.

Anonymous said...

Oh God. The Diet.
My sympathies and condolences. It WILL get better. :)

T-girl said...

CONGRATES!!!! That is GREAT!!!

You know I am registrared Dietician, I have been thinking of putting up some kind of blog for this issue all together. I have no idea though what to do with it!!!

My issue is exercise, I hate it, detest it and will go out of my way to avoid it, have I meantioned I am a certified personal trainer also? LMAO I also love to eat but I am able to control that more then exercise! LOL Right now I just am trying to get the rest of the baby weight off but that is slow going, slow is better is what I tell clients but you know... that only makes sense for them, for me I am like "get it off NOW!" I told the hubby the other night I wish ephedra was legal agian, he looked at me like I was crazy. I am such a huge anti-drug person that it is not funny, but it is me damn it and I want it off! LOL Keep at it you are doing so good, I am proud!!!!!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010