Sunday, June 18, 2006

FUCKING IMMIGRATION

Friggin hell.
So I get my paperwork back about my permanent resident.
I am officially a permanent resident of the United States Of America, no more paperwork no more shit (well for 10 years anyways)
Here's the clincher

THE FUCKERS SAY I CAN NOT LEAVE THE COUNTY FOR 6 MONTHS!!!(until I receive my "new" permanent resident card with no restrictions, and I say new cause I already have one but its expired)

I know, I know its only 6 months but it my little life its GOING TO BE FOREVER!!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

That sucks! I know you were really excited about going home for a visit. Im really sorry babe..

Anonymous said...

ew. once they say that...it seems like all of a sudden you have a zillion places that you want to go.

like the call of the wild...is calling!

T-girl said...

awww.... that sucks! The restriction comes off about Christmas time though!!!! Maybe you can visit for the holidays! :)

Anonymous said...

Well Kisto, look at it this way now that is the excuse as to why you can't come home just yet...it's immigration, not the other thing we killed ourselves laffin at the other nite on the phone!

By the way I got your lovely lil card in the mail...how convenient...right after I vacuumed!!! AAHHHH LOL
Love you!
S

Anonymous said...

Well Kisto, look at it this way now that is the excuse as to why you can't come home just yet...it's immigration, not the other thing we killed ourselves laffin at the other nite on the phone!

By the way I got your lovely lil card in the mail...how convenient...right after I vacuumed!!! AAHHHH LOL
Love you!
S

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010