Friday, June 09, 2006

Who's a classy Bitch?

I am.
So the hubby comes to me while I am in the shower. Him and the BIL have been drinking on the patio and have run out of beer (have I mentioned I was NAKED in the shower) so I did my best to distract the hubby from asking me to go get more beer.
To no avail. The hubby RARELY asks for favors (and even more rarely drinks) so I chimed in "Sure"
I jump out **note the fogged up mirror here** threw on some clothes (the hubby's Army T-shirt capris with no undies and flip flops) because really who is going to be at the Albertson's that is in walking distance to the house at this hour.
I run in grab some beer and chips and stand in the line (only one open) there were a few people in front of me and guess who walks up behind me (only this shit happens to me)
THE ENTIRE RIVERSIDE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!!
And then it happens... I catch a glimpse of myself in one of those little "impulse buys" car visor mirror things and HOLY SHIT did I really leave the house looking like this? **note to self, before leaving the house at any time during the day ESPECIALLY after a shower check for raccoon eyes.
Do not make eye contact, look down no one will notice, you will never see these men again


And then I hear it. The snickering or what I ASSUMED was snickering because in fact YES I forgot to put on a bra and yes I was buying only beer and chips looking like the trailer trash rolled in...
I am so ashamed as she hangs her head

8 comments:

astrocoz said...

I feel for you...but I have to admit, that is pretty hilarious...what makes it worse, is that Firemen are sooo hot!

Dreamlover said...

OMG!!! that is soo funny, I always end up rushing to some store looking pretty rough and see some cute ass guys!!

;0)

Battlerocker said...

Hilarious story. But, a woman who will get out of the shower, get dressed and go to the store simply because her husband asks her to get more beer? He's a lucky guy. :)

T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO... I have SO done this! The other day I went out and talked to the neighbor while I was cleaning the house (her kid was in my yard agian pulling up my flowers. grrrrr) well in the middle of talking to her my hubby came home with all his mountian biking buddies so I sat and talked to them. I never knew my house cleaning gear (which includes flip flops and sweats from the 80's) was so unstylish. LOL The hubby actually ask me never to leave the house like that agian, evidently the fact I was wearing an old t-shirt, bandana and had the baby on my hip didn't make me look any less trailor park. So honey... I feel ya! I was MORTIFIED when I realized! LOL

Anonymous said...

damn girl. we're going to have to take your chick card away.

Kelli said...

you braless? Those werent snickers you were hearing..

You are such a good wife!

j.sterling said...

LMFAO! oh god! trhat is hilarious... well because it happened to you and not me! lol

~ Amanda X&O said...

Oh no!! Your husband owes you. Send him on a superbowl halftime tampon run.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010