Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ha ha

Sometimes life gets away from us. Little things get neglected, we get busy and forget to do some of the "little" things that if we had a better lit bathroom and maybe better eyesight as to not "miss" what's actually going on. Now before y'all think I am gross or anything I must say, as I have many times before that I have an aversion to body hair. On me. On anyone else it does not bother me but for me its "GOTS TO GO!" so you can imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and happened to gaze in the mirror and see THIS!!!!
Sexy I know and I got it all fixed up but serious I was walking around like this, and I had the GAUL to complain about Britneys grooming habits (mind you she does have millions and does nothing all day so she has no excuse).
Apparently I need to spend some more time and attention on the eyebrows.
Mental note to self, call the lawn guy about the bushes more regularly

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Ha ha..Im pointing and laughing at you. Everyone has done that though...thats why I used to have a set of tweezers in my car. That vanity mirror..it dont lie.

T-girl said...

LMAO... get a magnifying mirror! I am the same way, thought all was good then my MIL came to visit and put up a mag. mirror (she is half blind) to do her eye make-up! I made MONSTEROUS mistake of looking in that sucker.... I have been walking around for years looking like wildbeast and had no idea. The fact that unless you have mag. vision you can't see "them" makes no differnce either- I NOW KNOW! I wanted to DIE right there on the spot. All woman are this way I think, can't care less about someone else but one ourselves... stop the world! LMAO Good luck with that by the way!

Anonymous said...

hello? hello?....HELLO? you in there?

cripes woman...you didn't wax your whooohaaaa again did you??

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010