Sunday, February 04, 2007

Weekend recap

Well I was supposed to go into work again this Saturday but when I woke up my back was really hurting and I spoke to the other lady that I was going to go in with and we decided she would go and I would make up the time during the week. I did go in for a little bit to meet her for lunch and for a little chat, mostly to show her "my car" with the top down.
Which by the way her top was down ALL WEEKEND! Shes so much fun and I got a bit of a tan.

Today (Sunday) I went to the movies with one of my old friends from my previous job (the only one other than the VP that I still talk to) with her and her 2 kids to see Night at the Museum.
It was a good day, it was nice to get caught up and hear all the gossip since I had left, I took a bunch of pictures that I will post tomorrow, there is one that goes in the WTF category and it will make you laugh some people.

Still have not settled on a name for "my car" I L.O.V.E. all the suggestions though. I am thinking a few more days driving her and it will come to me.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I've said it before...If I didn't like you so much I would have to hate you..."Driving with the top down and getting a tan." First for the fact that you CAN put the top down, and then for the fact that I just heard our high for today is suppose to be ten to twenty BELOW zero!

So, if you love me, you will take a spin in my honor and send warm wishes my way since any warm weather is going to take a while to arrive.

I know you don't take the warm weather for granted coming from a cold weather area so I can really be happy for you, and truly mean it when I say, "Enjoy!"

Boobless Brigade Master said...

That is one seeexxxxyyyyy car.
You should name her Lolita;)

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Riding around all weekend with the top down.

I am jealous.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010