Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What Not to Wear- Vegas California addition

So this little number was "interesting" I wish I had the balls to get her from the front because she was really SOMETHING... Her make up matched her outfit.

Umm yeah. Not so cute.



Can you guess which one is the man??
Took this on Hollywood Blvd. Since when did Marylin have size 13 feet?



Anything goes in California right? Apparently these lovely ladies helped each other get dressed. One told the other the scarf was Beautiful, and the other told her to wear the crocs cause they are so in.



There was quite a bit more than this I will have to do a part 2..

1 comment:

whimsical brainpan said...

The first pic made me want to claw my eyes out.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010