Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Things I need to do before I leave...

1. Wax cootchie.

2. Manicure, pedicure (to save money I will do this myself...lol)

3. Pack.

4. Weed out the shoes I "know" I will not wear just to be smart. I know I would LOVE to bring them all but serious. Its a 8 day trip I will not need 15 pairs of shoes! I mean seriously need.

5. Wash car, fill with gas for early morning (3am) drive to the airport. Figure out if is is cheaper to park at the airport, get a hotel the night before and leave car there? Frig what to do. I was even debating seeing how the hubby is traveling to have him take my car home from the airport and then pic me up, but then that means he has to make the 2 hour drive 4 times in one week... so not cool...

Ekkk 1 more day!!!

4 comments:

Vi said...

So you aren't waxing the coochie yourself to save money? lol

GirlyFruFru said...

you forgot something !!! Pack Jena in the suitcase with your shoes.. I wanna GO !!

Random Musings said...

Vi- I used to go and get it done but its WAY easier to do it myself... : ) and I do a better job anyways, its kinda hard when you go to get it done to stick your head between your own legs to see if they have "missed" anything..lol

Msjenna- I will take MANY pictures it will feel like you are there with us!!

whimsical brainpan said...

Good luck with the shoe weeding.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010