Monday, May 12, 2008

Ok PMS is over..

Ha ha.. I just read over my previous post and I was pretty negative... And I even thought about deleting it.. But me being one not to edit myself too much..lol

And for that I am sorry. Its just there are some times that all those emotions overwhelm me and last night was "one of those nights"

So on to happy things.

I went to the mall today to shop for stuff for my trip. What did I buy? NOTHING... Yep, I am getting smart about this and lets face it if I keep shopping there is NO WAY I can wear everything I am buying in this lifetime, not to mention all the shopping that will be done in Vegas and California because my friends have never really seen an American mall where its not all old lady stuff and you can buy just about anything for a decent price.

Oh and I booked my spray tan. Talk about last minute; my tan technician only had 7:30pm on Thursday night to get me nice and tanned.

Fingers crossed y'all that I do not come out looking like an Oompa-Loompa!!
Cause even if I do I will be shit out of luck because my flight will be leaving less than 9 hours later...

4 days ya'll!! And I will be drinking fruity umbrella drinks pool side!!

Don't worry I will be taking my lap top so you will get the play by play from Vegas and California... EEEKKKK so exciting!!

1 comment:

whimsical brainpan said...

Good luck with the tan!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010