Monday, January 08, 2007

WEEHOO 4 months to go

So its official, the time is booked off work, so come hell or highwater (thanks mom) the hubby and I will be going home in May for 10 days.
CAN I TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM??
Oh and it happens to be my bestest friends 30th birthday so I am SUPPER excited about that and its mothers day so my mom will be happy too.
It will have been 2 years by the time we get there and I vow not to let that happen again, its too good for the soul to spend time with friends and family. Not to mention that I will have 3 weeks off work (part of my agreement for them hiring me) which is cool. Time to relax and recharge the batteries.

Oh and it was 80 degrees today... its 7pm and its still 72 degrees outside... life is good (its snowing back home and almost in the minuses)

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I know you will be ready for that time off! 72 degress year round would be dreamy!

Patty said...

If I didn't like you, I would have to hate you...Vacation excitement
AND a warm weather report all in one post?

Okay! I will be the bigger person and be excited for you (I can do this only because I have a warm weather vacation planned for the end of next month).

Have you decided which shoes to pack yet? DON'T PANIC, you have plenty of time to do so.

T-girl said...

YIPPY!!! That is so exciting! I would like to take a vacation, I am actually trying to plan one right now... problem is figuring out how to PAY for the damn thing! LOL I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh mmmmyyy GAWD! I just got tears in my eyes... wweeehhhoooo :)

Salinna
xox

Anonymous said...

Shorty it's my bday, we're gonna party like it's my bday :) LOL

S

Anonymous said...

Excellent! and im lmao at Patty's shoe packing comment

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010