Saturday, January 27, 2007

I swear when I did this all I could think of is Joie

Your Lucky Underwear is Blue

You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.
You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.

Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.
If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.



And whats funny about this is I do not own any blue underwear, until tomorrow when will have to go and buy some....lol
(oh and I must be channeling Joie because she has nickers that look just like this!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes she does.
My lucky boxers are black, yep back in black, "got anything blacker"?

Anonymous said...

I answered the questions and I came up blue too. I am more into lucky/favorite socks than lucky undies. Wonder what that says about me?

Anonymous said...

Well it came up with red for me, but I only wear black usually.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I did this test last year, and I think I have purple.

Still a fun quizz to take.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I did this test last year, and I think I have purple.

Still a fun quizz to take.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I did this test last year, and I think I have purple.

Still a fun quizz to take.

Kelli said...

Im in the blue club too!

Anonymous said...

somehow, my results came up red. it's kind of odd since everything i own is either the granny white or the sexy black. go figure.

CruiserMel said...

Mine came up red. Red is one color I completely avoid. Redheads, ironically shouldn't wear red....even on their nether regions.

I want blue undies. And I want a butt that looks like that picture. What does a girl have to do?

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010