Thursday, January 11, 2007

If I can brush my teeth tomorrow I will be surprised!

Lets just say the yoga class KICKED MY FUCKING ASS!! The good news is also that I managed NOT to pass out in class (just barely) And I did not puke either (I waited till I got home)
But other than that this fitness shit sure feels good **note sarcasm**
I could barely do the whole class and it became REALLY evident how bad I am out of shape.
My body deserves it though, I came home all proud, ripped off my shirt and pronounced to the hubby "LOOK HOW SWEATY I AM, FEEL IT I AM SOAKED ALL THE WAY THROUGH"

He smiles touches me with one finger "So it was a good class then?"

"Yeah you should come with me, it would totally KILL you!"

"Yeah your probably right"

The only bad thing is this place is 45 minutes away. But they gave me a REALLY great deal because there is a studio thats only 25 minutes away and they offered me a week at both places for the same price. So once I am done this week I am going to try the new studio to decide if its worth it or not.

I will not be able to walk normal tomorrow but that new penguin movie is out so a little waddle may be kinda cute.

Oh and I am going back tomorrow because it was that fucking fantastic to sweat and get rid of all the toxins in my body. ** Only if I can move though, but how does the saying go? Hair off the dog who bit you?**

6 comments:

T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO... start out SLLLLLLOOOOWWWW so you don't HURT yourself! LMAO You are too funny BUT... I know EXACTLY what you are talking about... did I meantion pilates? LOL

CruiserMel said...

Love the reference to the waddling penguins. I know I've walked like that before, too. LOL

CruiserMel said...

Love the reference to the waddling penguins. I know I've walked like that before, too. LOL

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the time. I would love to work out every day. I always feel better when I get the chance to actually do it. Maybe when the kids start school?!?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun...and the penguin reference is great.

Anonymous said...

So is it true about escaping gas during yoga?

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010