Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tomorrow will be a better day


I keep saying I am not going to blog about work. But I am going to LOVE tomorrow!!

Why? I thought you would never ask!!

I get to tell a BUNCH of really great employees that they have won a trip to Vegas!!! How friggin cool is that?

Sad news is the hubby leaves on Monday for Washington DC for 2 weeks leaving me and Daisy home alone to get fat and eat bon bons.... He will be back before I LEAVE FOR VEGAS BABY (completely unrelated to work) I am actually going to hang out with two of my old roommates that are still really great friends. I am so excited!! I was going to go out one weekend to DC to visit and site see with the hubby but its too friggin expensive!! I am going to keep checking flights to see if we can get something cheaper. My flight to Vegas was only $158 return so really how could I not go!!
So maybe bon bons are not a great idea while the hubby is gone, I will need to look HOT when I am trolling around Vegas in my bar gear, introducing the "girls" so I gets me some free drinks...

3 comments:

Patty said...

Didn't you hear... any comfort chocolate consumed while hubby is away doesn't have calories?

This also applies to any impluse shoe purchases. Both get chalked up to loneliness induced behaviors and are intstantly forgiven.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

"Introducing 'the girls' so I can get some free drinks."

My goodness.

Random Musings said...

Patty- Oh yes I forgot.. See its usually me traveling I am not used to him leaving me...
Oh I may have an impulse shoe purchase to drown my sorrows!!

RWA- Hey if you have them flaunt them...lol And not to mention the FABULOUS shoes too

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010