Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!

STUPID BLOGGER ATE MY POST!!! I am so mad!! Ok I will do another one seeing how I do not having anything to do today.. .lol other than get the turkey into the oven.
This is what the evening brought to Wyoming. I could hardly believe it. Its been 4 years since I have seen and driven in snow so this was quite an adjutment. The weirdest thing is that the day before this snow fell it was 70 degrees!!! Such strange weather. I LOVE the smell of winter, and once I get used to the snow and COLD I should be ok.


This is Daisy BEGGING to get back into the house... see how impressed she is with the snow?? She will not even go out for walks anymore.. not even with her little coat on she wants nothing to do with it.....


5 comments:

Vi said...

Happy thanks giving Random. That's a lot of snow!

Daniele said...

Happy Thanksgiving Random! I love snow! Thanks for showing us those pictures. Wish we would get decent snow (no such thing in the UK).
Daisy looks very dismissive... LOL

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Good grief!!! Poor little Daisy with no meat on her bones. I don't blame her a bit.

Let that freezing dog back inside!

Dixie said...

Do you blame her?? I wouldn't want to put my cute little tootsies in that cold, wet, white shit!

CruiserMel said...

Just seeing her with that short fur is making me feel cold. Poor little thing. She needs a fur coat and some boots or something.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010