Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh My!!!

Ok y'all know how I love me some shoes. Serious. Ok so I was doing some online shoe gazing (I say gazing because I am BROKE from my vacation) that and I do not really shop for shoes on line except for that one time...

Anyways I found these babies and immediately started to giggle.




I mean serious What. The. Fuck. all I could think was I guess these would be great for a night out when you knew you were going to get WASTED that way there would be NO way you would lose your shoes??

Hummm

In other less distrurbing shoe news... I GOT A PART TIME JOB!! And I am really excited about it!!! Why would I be so excited? Well it seems my manager is halarious and I am working at my DREAM store.. Lets just say my house is going to be REALLY organized and I am going TO BE WORKING IN LINENS AGAIN!!! I know I am such a geek but I have a passion for linen (towels, sheets, duvets) I worked in linen many moons ago at one of my first ever jobs and I LOVED IT!! Maybe it was the people I worked with, maybe it was working with people who knows... But WEEHOOO new shoes here I come!!!

I am also going to Vegas for a weekend to meet 2 of my old roommates and party it up for a weekend in Dec weehooo I am so excited...

4 comments:

Dixie said...

Those things need to be put out of their misery!

Who's the designer of those atrocities??

Daniele said...

They would be great without that belt thingy. LOL.
Congrats on the job!! Well done.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Interesting shoes ... and congratulations on your job!

Boobless Brigade Master said...

They look like something Jessica Simpson would come up with. Eeeeek. Wait...no...more like BLECH!
Congrats on the job:)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010