Saturday, November 03, 2007

My Vacation....very long post!!

Was so amazing but busy!! I feel really blessed to have so many people in my life who love me and want to spend time with me however minimal while I was in town.


Day One was LONG we left our house at 3am to get to the airport that is 2 hours away for my red eye flight. It was bitter sweet leaving the hubby at home this time, seems I was REALLY stretched thin on this trip than on other.. anyways connected in Philly with an hour lay over I headed over to the duty free for some CHEAP booze. I got a bottle of Malibu rum for 9 dollars. I arrived home at 7pm as there was a delay in Philly we were on the runway and had 18 planes in front of us for take off......

As soon as I got off the plane I hit the ground running, my bestest friend in the world Salinna picked me up and we headed off to get Andrea and Sara for our girls only adventure in Montreal, Quebec. It should have only been a 2 hour drive but due to the insane weather it was pouring like crazy it took us 3 hours. So we did what we would have done when we were 21, we jumped in the shower and headed out to the bars. Not sure if you have heard of Montreal or not but they have some of the best night life in Canada. As we were passing a bar not sure where we were heading we overheard the doorman say "Ladies night, five dollar cover girls drink free ALL night" without missing a beat we all paid our cover and settled in for a sloppy night!! At 3am when the bars finally closed I had officially been up for 24 hours.... Yeah I was BEAT but it was well worth it, after we left the "free drinks" bar we headed to an after hours bar for a few more drinks and ended up meeting this really cool guy who gave us his booth with bottle service because he was leaving and we ended up talking him into staying (I mean who could resist us?)

He invited us all to his restaurant the following night for dinner and we all made a really great friend.

The morning we woke up to head out for some of the BEST shopping Canada has to offer, Montreal is like the Paris of Canada...lol Just so y'all understand.
This is Andrea and Sal doing some serious modeling... that's Sal's "Blue Steel" (shes on the right)

And this beautiful dress was a whopping $495 and IT WAS FUCKING CROCHET!!! AND UGLY... my classy friend Sal has no shame and seeing how all the dressing rooms were full we went ghetto styles and just tried it on in the middle of the store...... UGLY


Montreal was AWESOME the Saturday night we went for dinner at our new friends restaurant and it was AMAZING. Andrea and I had the duck, Sara at the quail and Sal had a steak, for an aperitif they brought sauteed olives that were SO YUMMY! It was so nice to get caught up and have some quality girl time, my liver would tell you different but what does it know?? I love these girls so much and would do anything for them!!


When we headed home from Montreal we were all beat and I headed to Sara's to spend the night, it was so nice we just laid around all day and did nothing! Ordered pizza, chatted and watched about 5 movies I LOVE her dog she has a chocolate lab and he had just been fixed and I could not resist taking this picture... lol I am so mean




Then Monday before Sara headed to work we got lunch and then I went to pick up my rental car for my 6 hour drive to Toronto.

To be continued... BLOGGER ATE all the pics that go with this so I will ix it later... AAAHHH friggin blogger!

4 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Well, it sounds like you made the most of your time on the trip.

Vi said...

Cool pics, and I agree, that dress is horrid!

AM said...

Yall all look so hot!

laluna said...

Girl time - how fun!!! The best! SOunds like you guys had a great time making friends - I miss being young! I'm not that old, but I don't go out like that anymore (not since my LA days!).

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010