Friday, November 30, 2007

I am so SPOILED!!!

SO y'all know I was whoring myself out with my Amazon Gift list...


My Amazon.com Wish List


I GOT MY FIRST SURPRISE IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!
This pretty little box with a smiling face at me!!! From one of my very Dear Friends in California with whom I used to work for. Well my dear friend T went through it all with me and she loves me... she really LOVES me....


I am SO excited!!! And my surprise came at the BEST time, I am feeling under the weather and I am spending the weekend in bed recovering WITH MY NEW BOOKS!! I am so excited. You guys have NO idea how much I love to read. Serious. Almost (well sort of close, lets be honest) almost as much as I love SHOES!! I love me some books! I love to read and every since T-Girl was talking about the Secret I have been touching and feeling this book everytime I see it (I know sounds sick) Its this thing I do I also squeal when a new book comes out from one of my favorite authors and I could spend $1000 easy in one trip to Barnes and Noble.



Have you read either of these??? I am so excited

4 comments:

Boobless Brigade Master said...

I liked The Secret.
Some of it was far fetched...as in the "believe you will win the lottery and you will stuff".
It's a motivational tool though...nothing more, nothing less.
Ya can't just think positively, ya gotta get off your ass and put forth some effort too;)

T-girl said...

I am so excited for you to read it and tell me what you think of it! I agree with BBM in many ways but I like the principle of it as I told you before! It is very true in many ways though. Oh, read it then we will talk. I will tell you some things that are floating around in my peabrain on some of it! LOL

Vi said...

Lucky girl! Nope haven't read a book in such a long time. Plan to do so while in oz, since I wont have all my blogs to read!

Random Musings said...

Boobless- Yeah when I first started in I was like "what" I will do a book report when I am done..lol

t-girl- i am going to finish it this weekend so I will have my recap at the beginning of the week

Vi- I have so many books to bad it takes so long to get out there I could send you a BUNCH!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010