Saturday, November 24, 2007

All the cool kids are doing it!!!

Ok so I am jumping on the band wagon and I am "whoring myself out" as Sam would say.... So here is my Christmas Wish List... Oh yes... its mostly shoes... did you expect anyless?? I did this once before and a few "anonymous" boxes showed up at my door and I cried some came from friends...... but this way too the hubby will not have such a hard time....So if you are secretly a million air and want to get me something for Christmas....lol

My Amazon.com Wish List

I am also going to bug All Up in the Kool-aid to do one for Emma Bean so I can send her something for Christmas

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea!
I already checked it out.
I hope you receive lots of surprises in the mail.
Miss you
TT

coffeygirlb said...

People seriously anonymously sent you shoes??? Whoa, I wanna be that popular!

Princess of the Universe said...

Thanks for stopping by and linking up my blog- I will have to lurk though your archives now! :)

AM said...

You're so cute. :) Im low on blog material, so I just might do that. :) I'm going to go see what you put on your list! Sadly, Im no millionaire, but its the thought that counts right?

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010