Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Oh I'm sorry I thought my time was my own time"

So I am going to be a little bitchy in hopes that no one I work with will ever read this.

I like my job, actually I LOVE my job and I feel really lucky because not to many people can say that. But of coarse with any LOVE you also get the pain in the ass BULLSHIT that goes with the Love... My manager and I get along great most days, she has her days and I have mine. Well she was sick the whole 4 day weekend and came to work with a little chip on her shoulder. Anyways the day progresses and shes in her office all day, when she emerges she's ready to chit chat so we start joking around about Christmas and that she is going home to her family. We talk about my plans and I tell her "Well I am going to Vegas Dec 21st till the 23rd"
She stares at me blankly then in the most snotbitchfuckingassmanageratthetopofherlungsway says "RANDOM WE NEVER DISCUSSED YOU HAVING ANY TIME OFF!!!"
While giving me the UGLIEST stare down EVER

Which is when I responded "Oh I'm sorry I thought my time was my own time I will be at work on the 21st my flight does not leave Denver till 8pm" BIAATCCHHH!!!

Anyways that's my vent.... carry on

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!
Never change, be as strong as you are!
TT

Random Musings said...

T- Thanks girl... I felt like I sounded just like the hubby when I said it.. Screw her to assume I did not know what my "responsibilities are" not to mention shes had 17 days off in the 4 months i have worked there..

Patty said...

OH! I could so picture that entire scene from your discription. Thanks for the laugh... How dare she think you would ever be anything but responsible? Bet she doesn't make that mistake again.

Vi said...

good on ya for putting her in her place for jumping to conclusions. Thats the beauty of being self employed, only myself to answer to!

Random Musings said...

Patty- I was SO MAD!! I almost felt like saying.. well I was taking the days off and did not care what you thought...lol

Vi- Frig I WISH I was self employed if I ever win the lottery (which ironically is illegal in this state) I will open a doggy day care...or shoe store its a toss up

Thatgirl7278 said...

That was the PERFECT response. Well said!
If you hit the Roulette table - play 23 OR 0/00. You won't regret it!

GirlyFruFru said...

YEAHHHH ! great answer

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010