Monday, March 17, 2008

So finally I know for sure...

You know how you sometimes just "know"
Well I left another message with the dream job this morning, and how I "knew" was last week when I talked to the hiring manager he said that he had 2 more interviews. I "knew" because when I interviewed 2 weeks earlier he said he had 2 more people that same day. So they had 2 more interviews on top of the 2 they had that day.
Well they went with an internal candidate. It turns out she has been with the company 8 years, but went on to say that had she not been a candidate I would have been the one they would have hired.
So there is my silver lining.... I "almost" got my dream job, but they also said they will keep me in mind for any other openings they have come up.


"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future" -Audrey Hepburn

4 comments:

The Girl Next Door said...

I am sorry love, this seems to be the day for bad job news, not sure what is wrong with the cosmos today but it will be better tomorrow! :)

Remember- you only think it is your dream job but when you got there you would have realized you boss was bi-polar, your co-worker a clepto and your computer a Commador 64! No DOS a dream job does not make! ;) Keep your eyes peeled, you true dream is closer then you may think!

Btw- I started my "background" for you! ;)

Vi said...

Sorry to hear the hon. Hopefully something else will com up soon.

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm so sorry. (((HUGS)))

Patty said...

Do fret puss...There IS an even dreamier job waiting out there JUST FOR YOU!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010