Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 2 of unemployment..

This sucks... Serious I had the weekend off and then yesterday I got to sleep in till 11 which was AWESOME and only being day 2 I should not be fretting too bad, but I am.
I need a job.
So from both jobs that I interviewed for on Wednesday that I "thought" I had rocked did not pan out the way I had panned. Nope. Job #1 called with a lame excuse as to why they went with another candidate. However they did give me props and tell me that if I was ever applying for another job in the same area to call him first and he would contact the panel for me and tell them what a great candidate I would be.
Left message for dream job yesterday and got a call back this morning that they "Have not made any decisions and had 2 more interviews today"
This could be good or bad.
Humm I think I will eat chocolate.

In other great news I FINALLY made it to the gym yesterday... Umm yeah that girl running on the treadmill whose thighs rubbing together are causing a small fire? That was me ***waves to the crowd*** thank goodness there is a fire station across the street!!

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010