Thursday, March 06, 2008

Fingers crossed y'all!

So yesterday went well... Really good. But I am not going to get to excited until I get an offer. If y'all could think and send all your good job thoughts my way I would MUCH appreciate it!!
One of the 2 I interviewed for was MY DREAM JOB. Serious there would not be a more perfect job for me. Serious. I am excited about what may be, and I know if it is meant for me it will be!!
Oh and I bought shoes. Currently I have 7 pairs in my car (not all new) I brought 3 pairs with me yesterday because I was unsure of which I would ware to NAIL the interviews...I wore a different pair for each (needed to change it up a bit) and THEN on my way home I HAD TO (was forced) to stop at the DWS because lets face it there is not one closer than an hour and a half to me... And of COARSE I found some that I had to buy!! Oh and they made me cry and do a happy dance!!. NOT ONLY ARE THEY FINALLY GOING ON LINE, BUT THEY ARE ALSO OPENING A NEW STORE THAT IS ONLY 1/2 HOUR FROM ME!
Could the day get any better?? I also told both potential employers that I would need a week off in May for a prior commitment for my girls trip to VEGAS BABY.. and both said it would not be a problem. Call me cocky but that's pretty bold to bring up in a first interview no? In my defense I needed to be honest....and I needed them to know I had a life and was not going to BEG for one day off to go out and visit my husband in DC... ok I digress....
I so need a new job. So I was not in the office yesterday right? Yeah well strange thing I did not have ANY phone messages (WOULD NEVER HAPPEN) and I also spent ALL FRICKING morning working on emails. Well turns out 1/2 way through working on my emails when I called someone it turned out that my manager (WHO NEVER WORKS) had already auctioned most of the items so I spent 4 hours doing shit that had already been done. Bitch could have copied me on the emails or something? No? So frustrated!!


Pics coming soon....

3 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Good luck!

Magnolia Sun said...

I hope you get the dream one.

Random Musings said...

Whim- Thanks...

Magnolia- everything is crossed for this job!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010