Monday, January 07, 2008

Wow


What a day... So I get this call today on my private line

"Hi this is (company name) Random speaking how can I help you?"

"Yeah I would like to order some Assless Chaps please.. your company does that sort of stuff right?"

"Umm you called Random in (this dept) are you sure your calling the right place?"

"Yeah, I wants me some chaps.. you think those would look good on me"

"Umm how did you get this phone number?"

"Do you guys deliver to the UK?"

Fucking hell its one of my best est friends Harriette I was actually blushing on the phone till she started to giggle. She got me good!

Oh and we are doing a girls trip to Vegas in May for the long weekend (Canadian long weekend) and I am SO friggin excited!! All the girls are gonna be there!! WEEHOO that should be a messy weekend FOR SURE!

I am so shopping for Chaps now and I am going to mail them to her at her job... Mess with me at work...lol

8 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

I like your friend. :-)

Daniele said...

Nice. Well done Harriette! Hilarious :))

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Wait a minute. Do y'all sell "assless chaps" or not?

Vi said...

You should turn up at the get together wearing the chaps!

Unknown said...

What a coinky dink. I may be in Vegas with the Mrs. to meet some other blogger friends. Maybe we can have one big blogger hoe-down! Sorry, it's early and I haven't had coffee.

Dixie said...

I like her. She's funny!!!

GirlyFruFru said...

Funny !! I agree send her those chaps !!

Random Musings said...

Whim- Shes great huh?

Dee- She had me good! It was so bad the ladies in my office were standing over me like "what?" as I repeated everything out loud...

RWA- I'l send you my number...lol

Vi- Ha ha.. thats a good idea. I left a message with her administrative assistant that her ass less chaps (I made the girl write it down) will be in next week.,.. Oh its on!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010