Saturday, January 05, 2008

At least I can keep down my spit..

So Friday night I worked the PT job and I was not feeling very well at all. I actually asked to leave early and my manager said it would be OK but there was only 4 of us (all people who I love working with) so I stuck it out my whole shift (that's a lie I left 1/2 hour early because the store was already closed and stock was all done) So I BARLEY made it home before the barf fest started.

You know the kind of barfing that hurts, and you taste last weeks lunch. Yeah that kind of sick. So I was off to bed early and slept till 11am, I was up for an hour, then back to bed till 3pm, then a little nap and finally about 5pm I jumped in the shower to try to shake it off (I am so silly thinking if I have a shower I will feel better.
Well I pretended to feel better and we had NO food in the house so I headed out to the grocery store thinking it would make me feel better.
When I got home I ate and "thought" I was feeling better so I took Daisy for a ride in the car (she LOVES the car) and when I got home I puked again.
I called in sick already for tomorrow. I think I may have a bit of the flu so tomorrow I will spend all day in bed and not even shower. And it will be great...

Hey question for all you dog owners/lovers the other day when it was REALLY cold out Daisy went running out with daddy to take out the garbage and she started SCREAMING at the top of her lungs the hubby grabbed her and we warmed up her paws.
Well now she will not go outside. She will if we pick her up and I have ordered THESE for her little doggie mits so the salt and cold will not get on her feet.

Does anyone have them? Do they work? It breaks my heart she will not go outside anymore and when they get here I will have to throw her in a snow bank with them on so she will not be scared anymore....
And there will be MANY pictures of how silly she will look and maybe some video...

2 comments:

Patty said...

I am so sorry you are sick sweetie. That really sucks. Tom was sick coming home on the plane poor thing, and then two days later the youngest and I got it. I only had it at one end though, thankfully. I thought one of the resident's was getting my end yesterday, but she may pull through without much evidence. Keep your fingers crossed, and feel better.

Random Musings said...

Patty- I am glad you pulled through too.. I hate to take meds so I just let it run its coarse.. I think I may have just needed the sleep

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010