Thursday, January 03, 2008

I love me some ROSS!!

The new pretties..... You can not tell really that great in this picture but they are purple... and oh so pretty....



So I worked at the PT job again tonight and you would not BELIEVE who sought me out the moment I walked into the store. I was cordial and said "hi" and as he stood in front of me looking like he was about to unload again I started to blurt out how my car was acting up (totally a lie) and did he know much about VW's.. Seems to have diverted attention and the minute my stuff was put away I acted like I was late for work (I punched in 20 minutes EARLY) And I really wanted to ask how his family was doing but I was afraid of what he may have said..
Is that so wrong??

5 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

The shoes are beautiful, I wish I could wear heels that high, I'm afraid I'd fall over!

I don't know what to tell you about your co-worker, I'm sure if you asked about his family he would probably unload on you again.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

That's pretty quick thinking on your part to cut him off before he could start babbling.

whimsical brainpan said...

If you are not comfortable asking him about his family I don't think you should feel bad.

Patty said...

I give them a nine, only because these old feet rebel in heels that high anymore. Doesn't stop me from wearing them, but still gives them a less than perfect rating for the pain I endure to look hot.

About the guy, is it wrong? You have to function in your comfort zone, and if this is not it, you can only do what you can do. Maybe you could find some make-up to make you look mean and scary instead of compassionate and open? It would probably be easier to just come up with some standard phrases of sympathy for situations like this one as you tend to draw the sick and needy to you without trying. YOU ARE THAT GOOD!

Random Musings said...

Magnolia- Yeah they look good but KILL the feet.. all the price of beauty

RWA- Yeah I seem to get crafty when someone makes me uncomfortable.. and that is a HARD task in itself

Whimsical- It so strange because its REALLY hard to make me uncomfortable.. But the death of a child, its hard for me not to get emotional about it..

Patty- I'll take the 9..tee hee
Yeah I think only because its a child its so hard...

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010