Sunday, January 06, 2008

Shopping always seems to work

I am feeling much better today.. WEEHOOO, I think it was just a little bug. I woke up this morning feeling well rested and the stomach no longer rumbles.. Maybe it was the lure of having to go shopping today..at my favorite place that I have to drive 40 minutes to get to. Actually I have to drive 40 minutes to pick up my prescription.. Yeah my prescription. Funny thing when I moved out here to COWBOY country I made sure there was a Target because that's where all my prescriptions are. I checked the city we were moving to (ASSUMING) thinking all Targets had pharmacy's, and with the wonders of technology you can have your prescriptions filled any where in the US its BEAUTIFUL.
Anyways our little small town in cowboy country has a Target, and a Super wall mart, and a Sam's club... yeah our Target does not have a pharmacy.
So every 20 days I have to drive 40 minutes to have my prescription filled. AND I know you all are wondering "Why" would I just not go get a new one from a Dr. in town.

I HATE DOCTORS!! I do, actually hate is a very stronger word its more like "I am afraid" of Drs. Yep there you have it. Stubborn at its finest... Humm maybe I can find some more new shoes???

Oh and I read this today and laughed
... Could you imagine in the US if all you had to do is declare 3 times you wanted a divorce and POOF by law you would be divorced? And this guy did it by text message because his wife did not pick up the phone????
Wow we thought our laws were too easy to get a divorce!

4 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

Glad your feeling better, what did you get?

Vi said...

hey, if you didn't have to drive the 40 minutes, you wouldn't be going to your favourite place to shop! Good enough reason not to see your doctor!

Patty said...

More scientific proof that shoe shopping is a cure-all for whatever is ailing you! Way to scacrifice for science.

Random Musings said...

Magnolia- Shoes of coarse... lol did you expect anything less.. pictures to come

Vi- I do love to shop

Patty- OHH I know.. new pictures coming soon.. Humm what am I going to do with all these shoes??

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010