Friday, January 18, 2008

Ok lets put it to a VOTE...


I bought this new shower curtain. I kinda like it, but I am still not sure about it. The hubby says its "Too Grandma"
So I put it to you my faithful readers. Most of the stuff in the bathroom is brown which is why this one caught my eye...

What do you think?

Ugly Grandma? Or cute but not to girly? Humm I think I am way off with this one.. the more I look at it the more I am not so sure...

So Keep it.. Or get a new one??


Oh and this is GROSS!! I will never donate at the blood mobile again. This is the second time they butchered me... Can we say ouch??

8 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I think I'm going to have to agree with husband I think you can do better.

Ouch!

Vi said...

Yep, too old fashioned. I think you may be outvoted on this one!

Guilty Secret said...

Ugh, I hate it when they butcher your arm like that!

On the shower curtain... gotta go with the hubby. Sorry! I know from your previous post that you appreciate honesty, though ;)

whimsical brainpan said...

I say it's too grandma.

Dixie said...

Oh, Girl!! That thing is hideous!! Good thing your taste in shoes is better than your taste in shower curtains!!

Your arm looks painfull! Yeah, I wouldn't go there again.

She Likes To Travel said...

I like the idea of that shower curtain... but I don't like how it looks. Maybe if the flowers were smaller or something???

Random Musings said...

Magnolia- Yeah its not looking so good.

Vi- He says its circa 1970 hotel looking.

Gulity- It looks worse now. Yeah I am not liking it so much anymore.

Whimsical- I SWEAR it did not look like that in the store.. maybe I am just getting too old.

Dixie- Oh my.. could you imagine if I had shoes like that. And the funny thing is I HATE ME SOME BROWN. Always have. Humm maybe I a just going a bit crazy...

Anonymous said...

Well, I like the shower curtain. So there. It depends a bit on the rest of your bathroom of course, but overall I don't think it's hideous.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010