Friday, December 23, 2005

Thoughts

Why are people so nasty? I am at a random store doing random shopping when I realize I have forgotten something, so to avoid holding up the line I have the sales lady charge me for two of the same item and I would run to grab another. Well when I walked back through the line there was this lady ( and I need to add she was a big fat lady) that when it came to me having to pass between her big ass and her cart she sighed heavily under her breath and rolled her eyes.
"Listen Bitch just cause your big ass has to move about half and inch give you no right to be fucker about it"
I wish I had said that.
I really should have, but being so close to Christmas people are really crazy I was worried her head may start to spin or she would sit on me.
She was kind enough to pose for a picture.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010