Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I am off the meds

Geez that makes me sound like a crazy person. No I am just not taking the pain killers unless I really, really need them. I have been on them so long that when I stopped taking them I actually got really sick. No serious I have been taking them for 10 months now daily to numb the pain and when I stopped cold turkey I got sick. I threw up for about 3 days. But now I am OK. I stopped and I have not taken them for about a week now which is interesting cause my body seems to be dealing with the pain better. My neck is killing me and I have a MRI later today so that should be good. I get to stick my head in a great big loud machine while it ticks away taking pictures of my bones.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010