Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happy New Years- 2006

Wow I can not believe its here already.
Ok here's the list. This may be sappy but honest and from my heart
MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
1) Laugh more.(try to find more humor in the crappy stuff that happens)
2) Call friends more random to catch up.
3) Volunteer more than I did this year ( Houston was a huge experience and I hope to continue with the Red Cross for future disasters)
4) Train for a marathon. (only a 1/2 marathon to start)
5) Travel to at least 2 different places this year.
6) Love with all my heart even more than I do now.
7) Find the good in situations no matter what cards are dealt.
8) Learn a new language (or start to)
9) Call Big Brothers and Big sisters and bug them about not letting me be a big sister because I am not a US citizen.
10) Plan a trip home to let lose and visit friends. ( I MISS THEM ALL SO MUCH!)

To be continued...

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010